Agricultural Experiment Station Management Community
The Agricultural Experiment Station Management Community is an ASA Community within the Land Management and Conservation Section.
There is a need for a Community that focuses upon Experimental Station operation techniques, field plot selection, and other topics affecting proper field research management in support of the research faculty. Community interests include:
- Maintaining innovative and productive agriculutural research systems,
- Promoting safety in their operations,
- Taking advantage of knowledge gained by their peer institutions
- Developing bridges of understanding and cooperation with campus faculty and staff
- Supporting programs of education for their clientele, and
- Positioning themselves to lead further advances in technology.